Chocolate Pudding Granola
- 2 granola bars (9x3 cm)
- 30 g low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 10 g vanilla flavor instant pudding powder
- 2 heaping scoops Nutrilite Soy Protein Drink Mix (Chocolate Flavour)
- Cut granola bars into bite-size pieces; place in six dessert dishes.
- Beat low-fat cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat on low speed for two minutes. Add some dark chocolate powder if you prefer a richer chocolate taste.
- Spoon over granola squares.
- Top up with fruits of your choice.
Nutrition fact per serving
- Calories: 42.0 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 4.6 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Calcium: 6.1 mg